PASSENGER SIDE AIR BAG RECALL

8ballBooker

Established Member
NY here. Just got my notice for my '12 a few days ago. I finally did my drivers side after collecting a nice amount of colorful warnings.
20180905_134124.jpeg

Sent from my LG-LS993 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

svt662

Established Member
Just got back from Florida and got mine. With more snow on the ground my Shelby will not be seeing the Dealership until summer on my trailer. Boston, Ma

Last edited:

Kevinbonds

Established Member
I am in Florida and they had a mobile technician. It's just the inflator they replace, guy knocked mine out in the driveway in fifteen minutes. I did not want to take it to the dealer, they take the car into the great unknown and who knows how my car will come back.

stanger1

Established Member
So I just got off the phone to schedule for passenger side air bag and they said hours to do the job. I was like, no thanks. Hours? Is this for real?

May93

Established Member
As much mail, emails, text and phone calls that I've received about this air bag I'm beginning to think I'm the last hold out!

Cman01

hello
Established Member
No, I had to visit a dealer yesterday to get some oil/filters for my oil change, since I was there I visited the service dept. about the pass. bag recall. They did my driver's one last year after waiting about a year or so for a bag to show up.

Same thing this time, they have a list going for people that need this done so basically I was added to the list and when a bag comes in for me they'll call. I'll probably be waiting a while for this one like the last.

Robot_trainer

Established Member
In Ontario Canada, the dealers are allotted one or two airbags per week. Problem is there arent any to be had. The dealer I used said they aren't even worrying about it until June or July.

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
I just had mine done yesterday, took about an hour, I'll be glad to finally stop receiving so many postcards from them about it.

Users who are viewing this thread