Passenger seat conversion

svtdvm

NEWB
Established Member
Does anybody have some pics of their passenger seat after the bucket conversion but before installation? Is it a mirror image of the drivers seat? I'm just curious how the seatbelt is routed (through or around the seat).

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
My upholstery guy re-sewed the elastic strap onto the seat so it holds it snug to the side of the seat.

Hollywoood

Protected by GLOCK...
Established Member
I just got mine back lastnight. Here's a pic.
bottom1uo3.jpg

Ryan

svtdvm

NEWB
Established Member
Hollywoood said:
I just got mine back lastnight. Here's a pic.

Ryan

Didn't you already have a bucket seat from an Expy? I was wandering if the upholstery shop will leave the seatbelt like it is already (coming through the seat) or would the seat be sewn to where the seatbelt would be routed around the side of the seat, like the drivers side.

Hollywoood

Protected by GLOCK...
Established Member
All I used from the expy was the seat pan, rails, and brackets. I wanted the passenger seat to be a mirror image of the drivers, so my upholstery guy modified the cover so the seat belt would travel up past the seat...... I also used the original seat belt buckle off the expy, so the belt didnt need to bolt to the floor any more. I am going to re-assemble the seat tonight, and I will post up a pic so you can see how I did it.:rolling:

Last edited:

I'D WIN

Established Member
Has there been a parts list (part numbers) compiled so somebody can go directly to Ford or our SV here and order the necessary parts?

Users who are viewing this thread