PAS open house July 12th

GR40Must

Established Member
I would like to invite all the MACA owners and friends to our annual open house. It will be on Sat July 12th from 9-4. The show is also a benefit for a min pin rescue group we support www.rescueminpins.com

We will have a bunch of our Griggs cars on display inc the 07GT700KR Shelby,93GR40 coupe,Don's 68 GR350 car nd our newest shop car a DSG 03 Cobra with a GR40 kit inc live axle swap and SLA front suspension.
We will also have a lot of cool Saleens too...99 S351#3 The motor trend test car,88 SA-5 SSC prototype,All 3 88 Saleen General tire race cars, 89SSC,86,93 spyder and a 93 Saleen Supercharged car.

Please bring out your car for a day of cool Mustang's ,great people and food.
This a very casual show no trophy's or judging just a chance to show off your car and look at some other nice cars.

Thanks Mark LaMaskin 804 784 8851

norrin302

Established Member
I have a family reunion that weekend, or else I would most definitely be there. Should be a good time though. You guys always have some beautiful cars at your shop when I stop by... I can't imagine a planned event! :rockon: Will you be taking any pictures for the site?

Kevin@PAS

Established Member
pasopenhousejpeg.jpg

Yes, pics will be taken. :D

GR40Must

Established Member
Russ
We will miss you. Sorry you cant make it.
Kevin will be shooting pictures and posting them later. Hope to have a good turnout as usual. Please call me with your fax # so I can send you the data sheet on your car.
Mark

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Wow, I really have to make it to this. I'd love to see all those Griggs cars, in addition to the rare saleens.

norrin302

Established Member
Don't forget about this one guys...gonna be a hell of a lot of great Mustangs down there. :rockon: :burnout:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Dale, lets run down together. Where would you be leaving from?
I'll try and get Rick in his Griggs Bullitt to come along.

GR40Must

Established Member
I agree,last time we were all at Brian's tack event,and with instructing it was hard to talk to anyone. Also when you were here last I was out running around and missed you.

It should be a great show we have several Shelby's and an 08 bullitt ect. I was hoping I could get the S7 TT here but it is out at Saleen getting painted there Beryllium color for the owner.

stsltd

Established Member
Looks like a great open house - assuming weather is good my son and I are planning on coming down - see you this weekend

Dave

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
So are you going Greg? I don't want to be the lone MACA guy there.

Users who are viewing this thread