Party @ My house! North of Philly!

99cobraclone

Established Member
I got into an accident today so it doesn't look like I will be getting my terminator anytime soon. Sorry I won't be able to make it, have a blast!

Phreakfree

Spitz Venom
Established Member
Originally posted by 99cobraclone
I got into an accident today so it doesn't look like I will be getting my terminator anytime soon. Sorry I won't be able to make it, have a blast!

sorry to hear about your accident, hope you're alright. you'll get your terminator soon, dont' worry... sorry you can't attend.

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by Phreakfree
I said north OF philly guys.....

I think he was just kidding, everyone should know that. I don't think North Philly would have too many cobras let a lone a computer to even post this. :thumbsup:

Phreakfree

Spitz Venom
Established Member
hey now.. I used to live in north philly.. didn't have the cobra then.. but I damn sure had a computer! lol

1 day away.... got all the food (yes there'll be food there).. and even some BEER!

MidNight Snake

Established Member
I think he was just kidding, everyone should know that. I don't think North Philly would have too many cobras let a lone a computer to even post this. :thumbsup:
:lol: :rolling: :lol:

vipergts281

Established Member
I'm just seeing this thread now....obviously too late. But I wouldn't of been able to make it anyway.

GIRLIE5OH- Hey, I was down at the races in Philly last Saturday. Way too much rice there, as usual. And I got pulled over on Delaware Ave, lol. I did absolutely nothing wrong though so they had nothing on me. I'll have to give you a call sometime soon. We can maybe get together one time and head to Philly or whatever.

Last edited:

GIRLIE5OH

Established Member
Originally posted by vipergts281
I'm just seeing this thread now....obviously too late. But I wouldn't of been able to make it anyway.

GIRLIE5OH- Hey, I was down at the races in Philly last Saturday. Way too much rice there, as usual. And I got pulled over on Delaware Ave, lol. I did absolutely nothing wrong though so they had nothing on me. I'll have to give you a call sometime soon. We can maybe get together one time and head to Philly or whatever.

I didn't go down this past weekend, you got pulled over, that sucks at least you didnt get a ticket! If its nice this weekend maybe I will take a ride down I got a new cell # & changed job incase you were looking there for me....email me let me know whats up talk to you soon.....:burnout:

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by Phreakfree
hey now.. I used to live in north philly.. didn't have the cobra then.. but I damn sure had a computer! lol

1 day away.... got all the food (yes there'll be food there).. and even some BEER!

As in like the real north philly like where the pathetic mayor john street lives? I can't imagine anyone living down there, I'm glad to see you made it out alive!

GIRLIE5OH

Established Member
As in like the real north philly like where the pathetic mayor john street lives? I can't imagine anyone living down there, I'm glad to see you made it out alive!

John Street LMAO..he's such an embarresment to Philadelphia! :kaboom:

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by GIRLIE5OH
John Street LMAO..he's such an embarresment to Philadelphia! :kaboom:

My family and I literally moved out of the city because of him, Philadelphia is losing population like no other. We will soon be behind Phoenix as the 6th largest city not the 5th, this you can blame on John Street, he is a disgrace and should be shot!:kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread