Party @ My house! North of Philly!

Phreakfree

Spitz Venom
Established Member
hey guys.. I'm having a get together on April 16th for all my car buddies to start off the good weather.. just a nice get together of local areas guys... a lto from my home website of hardcore50.com .. but I'd like to get the regional 03 cobra guys over so we can all meet up. I'm located in horsham, PA close to 476, pa turnpike, 309 and all that good stuff, it's easy to get to. Here's a link to the main site where I'm taking names and stuff, but feel free to post here as well, because I'll answer here too.

http://bbs.hardcore50.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=17452

The party is April 16th by the way, thats a friday.. and expecting people around 6 or 7.. but show up whenever.. hoping for good weather too so we can grill some good food up. hope to see you guys there!

-Rich

Last edited:

GIRLIE5OH

Established Member
You keep refering to car buddies and guys...damn I see how it is leaving the "ladies" out huh???:nono: 2 bad J/K lol But, seriously you must be a trusting individual to invite strangers to your house you haven't even ever met...good luck!

Phreakfree

Spitz Venom
Established Member
girls are welcome too.. of couse...

I'm not too worried about "strangers" .. I've met some of the nicest people and good car buddies through some sites.. mainly from my home site hardcore50.com .. but as I said I'd like to meet some local cobra guys/ladies too.. there should be a bunch of people here... so I'm not worried about anything.

Phreakfree

Spitz Venom
Established Member
Originally posted by 99cobraclone
I think I will be able to attend I should have my 04' by then, plus you live like 10 mins away!

cool, look forward bro.. hope you grab your 04 by then..

there are 2 guys in my right around me.. one has a cobra coupe and the other is a red vert... looking to put a name to the car I keep seeing.

MidNight Snake

Established Member
Originally posted by GIRLIE5OH
You keep refering to car buddies and guys...damn I see how it is leaving the "ladies" out huh???:nono: 2 bad J/K lol But, seriously you must be a trusting individual to invite strangers to your house you haven't even ever met...good luck!

Where in philly are u from, if i ever saw a girl driving a new cobra I think i would cream(sorry) my pants.

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by Phreakfree
cool, look forward bro.. hope you grab your 04 by then..

there are 2 guys in my right around me.. one has a cobra coupe and the other is a red vert... looking to put a name to the car I keep seeing.

I'll kill myself if I don't have the cobra by then! :(

GIRLIE5OH

Established Member
Originally posted by WishIHadaCobra
Where in philly are u from, if i ever saw a girl driving a new cobra I think i would cream(sorry) my pants.

I live in Delaware County...outside Philly..I do go the street races occasionally...

Phreakfree

Spitz Venom
Established Member
glad to see the interest guys and girls... should be a good time... someone is hopefully bringing an EZ-up incase it rains we can still grill, some people are bringing their "others" and some are bringing dogs.. either way.. it'll be a good time. I'll leave directions and crap when it gets closer.

MidNight Snake

Established Member
Originally posted by GIRLIE5OH
I live in Delaware County...outside Philly..I do go the street races occasionally...

Yeah me too My house is five minutes from the races. Is your car yellow, thats the only girl in the area i have ever seen driving one.

99cobraclone

Established Member
Yeah me too My house is five minutes from the races. Is your car yellow, thats the only girl in the area i have ever seen driving one.

damn there is a girl that drives a yellow stang? If so I've got to tell her about ymr!

GTCobra

Established Member
hey i live in horsham too. ill try to get out there i should have the power plant in by then if all goes well ill bring a 10th aniversery also.

GIRLIE5OH

Established Member

I have a Torch Red 10th Anniversary and a blue notchback...

Last edited:

Phreakfree

Spitz Venom
Established Member
aiight guys.. I'm trying to get a final count here, gotta go to the store this week to get food and stuff, I'll have some beer on hand, but not a ton, feel free to bring more.. send me a PM or something and you can get directions or my number, whatever.

see you guys friday!

Users who are viewing this thread