parts

SVT_GIRL

Established Member
Finally got the parts necessary to kill that damn moose in my engine compartment. :) I had to replace the ground moulding on the passenger side. (man I feel dumb messing that up). and I had to buy a new SVT emblem (other one was 'removed') Anyway..so I get the moulding and it's not painted. :rolleyes: Soooo I call the ford guy back up and ask how much to match it up..he says $100. So, I call my parts guy hook up and he gets it done for free. It's completely all about who you know. I get to play dirty this weekend and replace parts, wires and plugs and do some fluid change outs. I got all my parts for less than $250. I feel like I did fairly well.

Danny Shamblin

Established Member
Originally posted by SVT_GIRL
Finally got the parts necessary to kill that damn moose in my engine compartment. :) I had to replace the ground moulding on the passenger side. (man I feel dumb messing that up). and I had to buy a new SVT emblem (other one was 'removed') Anyway..so I get the moulding and it's not painted. :rolleyes: Soooo I call the ford guy back up and ask how much to match it up..he says $100. So, I call my parts guy hook up and he gets it done for free. It's completely all about who you know. I get to play dirty this weekend and replace parts, wires and plugs and do some fluid change outs. I got all my parts for less than $250. I feel like I did fairly well.
What would those parts be to kill that moosing sound.Can I just ask someone at the ford dealership.Think it might be covered under the extended power train warranty.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
check the faq over at CEG (I know I know) they have a decent write up about it

SVT_GIRL

Established Member
Originally posted by quick01snake

I thought the last time you showed pics everyone got pissy? I would personally like to see them though Maria.

The last time I did - they did get pissy. :rollseyes

I am racing on Saturday (3-30) and I'll have pictures of that taken, then I'll post those. My friends are coming out to cheer me on. :D I'm sure a large portion of the men on here don't care about the pictures of me racing...or women that actually own the SVT, or are actively modifying their cars..they seem to only care about the vapid, inane banter of a pretty face and that's the only pictures they clamor about.

And Danny - hope you got the information you needed....

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member

The last time I did - they did get pissy. :rollseyes

I am racing on Saturday (3-30) and I'll have pictures of that taken, then I'll post those. My friends are coming out to cheer me on. :D I'm sure a large portion of the men on here don't care about the pictures of me racing...or women that actually own the SVT, or are actively modifying their cars..they seem to only care about the vapid, inane banter of a pretty face and that's the only pictures they clamor about.

I care M.....I love seein pics of you.....

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
What else is there???

they seem to only care about the vapid, inane banter of a pretty face and that's the only pictures they clamor about.

Users who are viewing this thread