PARTS SALE! 60lb injectors, BBK, IMP. GT-PUMPS, KB BAP, twin FPDM, VMP.

boostftw05

Established Member
Selling a lot of good parts off my car that made great power for what it was. Full returnless system that made 650 on e-85(with ID1000 injectors) and ran great while doing it, ill be parting out the whole system so let me know what you need.

- Twin FPDM's with Black 306 wiring harness: SOLD

- KB boost-a-pump with 40a wire upgrade: SOLD

- 60lb semens deka ev1 injectors, will come with plug and play harness: SOLD

- Twin improved GT-pumps (255lph e-85 rated) also have MAYBE 500 miles on them, worked great and flowed enough fuel to make 650 on corn through factory fuel lines/stock hat: SOLD

- Stock 2003 cobra pumps, approximately 70,000 miles on pumps (worked great before being pulled): $50 shipped

- BBK 65mm twin bore throttle body painted black (with gasket). Worked flawless when removed: $150.00 shipped.

- VMP 2.3 TVS elbow for stock style/ bbk throttle body. in perfect shape: $120 shipped.

Will obviously sell throttle body and elbow together, would take $220 shipped if purchased that way. (great for someone looking to sell their VMP GT500 throttle body and elbow seperate to make more money).

Private message or shoot me a text 336-803-1523

Pictures of pumps will be added this weekend after removing from tank.
injectors 1.jpeg
injectors 1.jpeg
injectors 2.jpeg
bbk body 1.jpeg
vmp elbow.jpeg
bbk body 2.jpeg
boost-a-pump.jpeg
twin FPDM.jpeg

Last edited:

Dombrocj

Established Member
Hey I can't direct message you because I'm newer here. Interested in bap and injectors. Can u dm me to straighten out payment details?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread