Parts i need gone.. HID kit, raptor shift light, Nx kit, etc

foxman92

Its slow
Established Member
ok, i have a few parts that i have no need for. i dont have pics at the moment, but can text them if needed. add fee's

I have a NX wet/dry kit. I have both nozzles and solenoids for the kit, i also have a nos bottle heater for the kit, NX purge kit as well. the kit has tons of jets, lines,fittings etc. (the controller, and digital gauge setup NOT included they sold awhile back and this is the only pic I have of the kit).. $500
partscars092_zpsec3efa2a.jpg

Ford Racing 3.73 gears used less then 3k miles $120

Last edited:

foxman92

Its slow
Established Member
TTT.. I still have the NX kit, 3.73 gears, steeda mufflers.. I am willing to trade parts for parts I'm needing!

Here is a list of things I'm looking for, I need a COP power steering resivor bracket. Vortech elbow from TB to cold side. (Same as a procharger inlet), I need a good/new A/C compressor. I'm looking for any aftermarket Coolant tank and Aftermarket Power steering resivor. Would consider the MMR cross over delete kit. This is just an idea of things I'm looking for, if u have these and wanna work a trade lmk!! I can add cash if needed for trades.

foxman92

Its slow
Established Member
TTT.. Still have the 3.73 gears in box, and the nx kit is also ready to ship! Make me some offers. Will take trades for parts I will need. Also wanting to trade my Dynamic M2 C4 setup (full swap) for a nice T56 setup.

Users who are viewing this thread