Parts for sale

seanwr400

Established Member
You guys get first dibbs. Prices are for non MCT members. PM me if you are interested and I will cut you a deal.

1. Stock Eaton with a 2.8 pulley installed. 20,000 miles-$400.00 shipped
2. Motoblue idler pulley setup, 3 idlers plus extra upper with bracket.-$100.00 shipped
3. Used blower spacer with z-tubes- $100 shipped
4. Stock 39lbs injectors with stock rails- $125 shipped
5. Stock heat exchanger- $25 plus shipping
6. MAC (I think) cold air intake and 95mm MAF with sensor. Has filter and chrome heat shield-$120 shipped
7. Stock EGR Valve and tube-$25 shipped
8. Diablo flip chip 3 position. Tune for Mac cold air, Acufab TB,2.8 pulley,exhaust. Also has tune on it for a wet 50 shot. 3rd spot is empty. Made 478hp and about the same in ftlbs with this on the blower. 517 hp and 547 ftlbs on the juice-$125 shipped
9. Unmarried Preditor tuner-SOLD
Have more, will list it when I get it ready.

Last edited:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Sean:
I was going to post about finding some stock parts for my brother (putting it in his '86GT) and you have alot of the stuff he needs. We found a motor out of a burnt theft recovery local and I think he'll know this week if he's going to buy it. I'll call ya.
-J

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Willing to part just the heat shield from the cold air kit?

Call me and let me know.

JP

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Sean:
Still waiting to see if the deal goes through, the guy is asking a little too much IMO for a burnt engine. The harnesses, 6 injectors, rails, one valve cover, TB and alot of other things are burnt up and the blower is blackened, but propably OK inside. He wants $3500 and the most my bro will go is $2500. If it works out, I'll let you know.
He also has the T56 and would let it go for less than $1000 if you know anyone interested.
Later man, J

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah, I'd bet $800 or 900 might even buy it. I'd be all over it if I didn't have a new TKO600 in the box.
-J

Users who are viewing this thread