Parts for Sale

jazzkiller34

The West is the Best
Established Member
brand new, never been used 6# lower pulley kit from LFP-$150 plus shipping
brand new, never been used stage 1 valve body plus deep sump pan from LFP-$175 plus shipping
together-$300 plus shipping

i bought a pulley kit and the valve body from Mark at LFP about 4 months ago while my L was being repaired after an accident. I finally got my L back a couple of weeks ago, and the way its driving, I'm afraid to put these items on. if anyone is interested, just pm me. oh yeah, i'll throw in the TR6 spark plugs for whoever buys the pulley.

jazzkiller34

The West is the Best
Established Member
ID 10 T said:
Is your truck still FUBAR? That sux.

the body is perfect, but the ride and engine aren't the same as before. but oh well, what are you going to do? i did wrap my truck around a tree at about 60 mph, so i guess anything is better than nothing.
8.jpg

Patron

Parts

jazzkiller34 said:
brand new, never been used 6# lower pulley kit from LFP-$150 plus shipping
brand new, never been used stage 1 valve body plus deep sump pan from LFP-$175 plus shipping
together-$300 plus shipping

i bought a pulley kit and the valve body from Mark at LFP about 4 months ago while my L was being repaired after an accident. I finally got my L back a couple of weeks ago, and the way its driving, I'm afraid to put these items on. if anyone is interested, just pm me. oh yeah, i'll throw in the TR6 spark plugs for whoever buys the pulley.

Hello Brett,
The 6# pulley kit is the one piece pulley kit or the caged pulley kit? Is the belt and pulley removal tools also included?

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
jazzkiller34 said:
the body is perfect, but the ride and engine aren't the same as before. but oh well, what are you going to do? i did wrap my truck around a tree at about 60 mph, so i guess anything is better than nothing.
8.jpg

Why can't you take it back and tell them that it is unsafe to operate on public roads and try to make them fix it right or total it? That would be a hard pill to swallow. That must have been one hell of an impact.

jazzkiller34

The West is the Best
Established Member
Patron said:
Hello Brett,
The 6# pulley kit is the one piece pulley kit or the caged pulley kit? Is the belt and pulley removal tools also included?

i believe its the one piece, but i'll have to check on that. and yes, everything that came with it, belt, tools, etc. are included. as are the spark plugs

Users who are viewing this thread