Parts for sale. Most are stock. Some are aftermarket.

mdrc347

Established Member
I have some 03/04 cobra parts for sale. Most are the stock ones left after I did some mods. Some are aftermarket that came on the car when I purchased it that I changed. Pics are available on photobucket. Here's the link: Pictures by mdrc347 - Photobucket I will list the parts and prices here. For a more detailed description of each item, read the titles and descriptions for the pics on photobucket. SHIPPING INCLUDED ONLY IN THE MAIN 48 STATES. Most of the prices are at half of new, and are pretty much my bottom dollar. Some are a guesstimate. Bottom line is all the parts have to go, so if you are interested in anything or have any questions send me a pm or make me an offer.

Bassani x-pipe: SOLD

Stock mass air flow sensor: SOLD

Stock throttle body and supercharger plenum: $95 for both shipped, or $75 for the throttle body and $60 for the supercharger inlet shipped.

Stock exhaust manifolds - SOLD

Stock air intake tubing with filter housing without mass air flow sensor, intake air temp sensor, and filter: SOLD

EGR valve, EGR control solenoid, and DPFE sensor: $65 for all three or $25 each - shipped.

Stock 39lb. injectors: SOLD

Stock shifter: $50 - shipped.

Stock fuel pump driver module: $40 - shipped.

Stock fuel pumps and hat: SOLD

Stock rear end gears out of 02 gt 3.42's: $50 - shipped.

Last edited:

mdrc347

Established Member
How many miles on the parts? I'm wanting the MAF.

about 35,000 miles give or take. Let me know. Thanks.

HOW MUCH TO SHIP Stock lower supercharger pulley assembly: $100.00 TO 13901 NY ALSO DO YOU HAVE PIC ? SEND TO [email protected]

I will ship it for $10.00. It may be more, but I will cover it. Let me know. Thanks.

Do you have a stock shift knob?

Yes, it's in my car, lol. Not for sale though. I reused it with the short throw shifter that I installed. Are you interested in the shifter only?

mdrc347

Established Member
Lower pulley is sold

Lower pulley is sold. Everything else is still for sale. Thanks dawssvt. Should ship tomorrow (Wednesday Dec 2nd).

Users who are viewing this thread