Parts are starting to arrive ! ! !

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
Parts are starting to come in. Should have everything by next tuesday and wednesday the carnage begins.

GOD I CAN"T WAIT :rockon:

hazed

Established Member
not to be pedantic but if im not mistaken i do believe that your downpipe/headers are backwards

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
i don't think they are. HP includes pics and arrows pointing to what side is what...and all i did was mock them up to make sure all clamps nuts bolts etc were there so i'm nto running to the hardware store 50 times. Thanks for the input though. That's why i posted them.

Turbos aren't clocked right either. They're approx. to where they should be. Hope everything goes smooth. Intake, boost controller, and 60 lb inj. are all i'm missing. Should be here by thurs. Ordered injector harness plugs because i'm NOT cutting up my wire harness to put that crap on that came with the kit. I also opted to purchase hks SSQV blow off valves. Another frickin 600 bucks into this thing. God i love cars. Wish i had kept watering that money tree! ! Damn you hurricane katrina.

Last edited:

EZsBlueSVT

Established Member
Twin Turbos on a Cobra... that will scream!!!

Whos K-frame did you buy??

Any chance anyone has the left over stock heat exchanger, brackets and hoses still laying in your garage... Want to sell em? PM me please?

Users who are viewing this thread