parting out car + exrta parts for sale

blownnotcher

MACA Resident MMA Fighter
Established Member
cleaning out the garage while i swap my 2001 cobra here is what i have... all prices are obo and the more you buy the better the deal

2003 Mach 1 Complete Charcoal interior- Seats are perfect, everything is perfect with the exception of 2 holes in the dash were the previous owner mounted a tach, perfect for a gt upgrade or mod fox swap.....

Complete Modular swap harness out of the Mach 1- body, engine, dash harness's with ecm and steering coulumn and keys, this would be great if you have a 6cyl or a old car you wanted to swap to a modular drivetrain....

1999-2004 drivers and passanger door- dark shadow grey with window motor glass ect complete
1999-2004 Mach 1 Trunk lid with wing and honeycomb- Dark shadow grey
1999-2004 Mach 1/03-04 cobra Side scoops- Dark shadow grey
Slp Catback for solid axle cars i believe its the powerflow setup
mach 1 Tank with vortec add on pump
stock mach 1 tank with stock pump
42lb injectors "green tops"

Thats all i can think of right now if you need anything dont hessatate to ask and make sure you text me and let me know your from maca and ill give you a good deal 717-465-4161

lafeva

Established Member
i may know someone interested in the exhaust ill send him the link his name is bleedingfordblu on here

NickF1011

Established Member
that interior include the center console/parking brake boot? Would be interested in that stand-alone if possible.

blownnotcher

MACA Resident MMA Fighter
Established Member
Yup let me know ill sell it shoot me a pm or text and we can get you set up!!!

Users who are viewing this thread