Parting out built 96 gt

blckstng96

BLAKE
Established Member
Built 96 gt partout.pretty much nothin on the the car is stock or hasnt been replaced or modded so send all inquiries thru pm.I will list some bigger items and such

Fully forged,bored and stroked 5.0 stroker. This is a stroker mod 950,forged 8bolt crank,forged manley hbeam rods,forged manley pistons. MMR high volume veto treated oil pump,Canton 7gt oil pan,Windage tray and pickup. this is a low compression motor.ran n/a for 15k miles then kenne bell blower running 20psi for 5k miles.runs excellent,no issues whatsoever.$3000 for everything listed above

Cylinder heads- fox lake stage 2 heads with additional work.minor additional port and polish after normal stage 2,upgraded crower high rev springs,titanium retainers,stainless oversized valves,bronze guides.flow charts for reg stage 2 can be found on fox lake site.this heads were completely refine and refreshed 5k miles ago by fox lake.$1700 or best offer.over $2600 invested in these

Built 8.8,fully stripped and por15,Detroit trutrak,Ford racing 355 gears,miser 31spline axles,all new seals and bearings,tricjflow diff cover and upr spherical housing bushings. $1350

. Cobra front brake setup with stainless steel lines & ceramic pads

Much more,i will post pics of the car to see some other items.

Last edited:

dwtjr3

Established Member
What u wanting for the short block?

Why are you parting it out? Seems like a good setup

blckstng96

BLAKE
Established Member
Built 4.6 2v bored and stroked to 5.0. MMR strikers mod 950. Manley hbeam rods,manley forged low comp. Pistons,MMR cryo treated high volume oil pump,Canton 7qt pan,Windage tray and pickup.3bolt tensioner front cover,new water pump,all new guides,chains and tensioners. Shortblock has 21k miles on it,asking $3000 for all of that.

It was an excellent setup,the car was extremely fun and made great power 554/575 running out of fuel at 5300 rpm. Car had over 600 in it but I have owned the car for 13yrs since I was 16 yrs old and have dumped outrageous amounts of money into it over the yrs and changed the setup so many times,I just need to call it quits for a while to concentrate on other things. The heads I will also sell for 1700 or make a package deal on the longblock for someone.

chadw-s

Banned
can you sell me the side bolts on the block ?

SERIOUSLY... WTF!!! :bash: (st*p#d idi*t...) dude go buy some ARPs for $45 bux from mmr. That is so retarded. Yeah break down a $3k motor for $50 of torque to yield bolts. Absolutely unbelievable. Sorry OP but i had to call on that one. Some of these people never cease to amaze me. GLWS.

blckstng96

BLAKE
Established Member
Shortblock is still available as well as heads.

Steering wheel has good wear on the top so its not worth selling to anyone.

Thanks man hahah I thought the same exact thing when I saw that.like ok u gotta be kiddin me lol.

[email protected] is the fastest way to reach me guys/girls

Users who are viewing this thread