Parting Out Built 03 Cobra

Digital

Established Member
I understand man..

please email me with pics when you have time. I'm very interested..

Everythings out of the car and ready to ship but it's sitting in a dusty warehouse. I got tons of people asking for pictures of the most random crap that costs 30$ so it's hard to prioritize what's worth me spending time on. Obviously the bigger expensive stuff gets my attention more then someone wanting a price on a 15$ hood latch and a set of pictures to go with it. Seriously.
A lot of people want something for nothing. Want me to cover huge shipping costs or ask for 100 pictures of something they want to low ball me on anyways. It gets old.

I'll be at the shop hopefully this weekend or earlier in the week and take pictures of a ton of stuff and get back to some PMs.

Last edited:

bcrawford67

Established Member
I need the brackets, hardware, and latches(the hardened black things for a child seat to hook to) for the rear seats, upper and lower. I have the belts and buckles, just need any and all attaching hardware. My car has a rear seat delete so nothing is there, just didnt know if you kept any of that when you did the seat delete. Im in PA 19114 if you wanna give me a price including shipping when you get to it. I dont need pics lol. Thx man

Last edited:

Digital

Established Member
I have the rear end, fuel system, some electronics, and seats at my house. I'll post pictures slowly of everything and as I get more stuff cleaned up they'll popup on the first post.

Users who are viewing this thread