Parting out AB 04 Mach 1

mach1gsxr

Established Member
I would be interested in the front calipers and brackets only. I plan on immediately taking them and having them rebuilt and powdercoated. Would you be interested in just selling the front calipers and brackets only?

280 shipped for the brackets and calipers.

Egr Tube to 37217

28 shipped. For just a n/a 4v correct?

How much for rear springs? Stock or aftermarket?

Ill have to look honestly. They are a kind of like a pink/purple color. not h/r, eibachs or steeda's. Im drawing a blank on them. 55 shipped.

buy chance do you have the oil cap for sale? if so how shipped to 79936

I could probably do 10 shipped.

Gibs07GTcpe

Established Member
You got a picture of the ABS pump? Is it the entire unit on the passenger side front by the radiator? Your ABS light on prior to the accident? If not very interested. How much shipped to 96818? Thanks.

Gibs

mach1gsxr

Established Member
You got a picture of the ABS pump? Is it the entire unit on the passenger side front by the radiator? Your ABS light on prior to the accident? If not very interested. How much shipped to 96818? Thanks.

Gibs

No pictures of it. Yes entire unit. Just disconnecting the four lines going in, unplugging the big wiring harness, removing the 2 nuts that hold it to the frame and thats it.

No light on before the accident. 140 shipped.

Gibs07GTcpe

Established Member
Got the part today. Great packaging job. Highly recommend doing business with mach1gsxr. Great transaction.

Gib

mustangmike6996

Established Member
looking for:

hydroboost unit (master cyl as well)

dash and engine harness

ECU

shoot me a pm with the prices and shipping if you can.

SVT1994

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Needing a radiator cooling fan resistor that's in the top of the fan shroud in case it survived the crash..

mach1gsxr

Established Member
Sorry guys I was on vacation for a few days.

how much for the drivers side defrost vent from the dash assuming the clips aren't broken?

12 shipped. Clips arent broken yet, but if I break them taking it out, ill refund you. If you text me at 210-591-9167 I can send pictures after I take it off.

looking for:

hydroboost unit (master cyl as well)

dash and engine harness

ECU

shoot me a pm with the prices and shipping if you can.

Engine harness has been modified for the eaton swap, but nothing is broken or missing. All conections were soldiered and heat shrinked. Alternator is for mach 1 alternator still.

700 shipped for all parts.

looking for passenger seatbelt and hood release cable shipped to 78516
thanks

I think the hood release cable got torn up from the accident. Passenger seatbelt can do 60 shipped for just the male side of it. Make it 80 shipped for both male and female ends of it. No passenger in the car at the time of the accident if it matters to you at all.

Needing a radiator cooling fan resistor that's in the top of the fan shroud in case it survived the crash..

Ill have to take a look at it. If it pulls out no problem. If it is encased in the shroud, then I won't break it up unless the shroud is torn up too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread