parting out 96 mystic

4V COUPE

Established Member
full black leather interior, with typical minor wear on dr seat.

rear bumper $350
saleen wing $125

everything plus shipping.

Last edited:

4V COUPE

Established Member
still have rear bumper, perfefct shape. definately have drivers side external pillars, pass side may be damaged. I will check tomorrow. I have interior peices but have a sale pending for entire interior.

picture.php

picture.php

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
How much for the rear bumper the saleen spoiler and the kick panels under the doors both sides.

KazooGS-T

Established Member
You know what? I call dibs on the wing and bumper. You get me a few more pictures to [email protected] and paypal might just fly your way. In fact, bumper, wing, and mirrors. Maybe we can work out a nice deal here. I'm ready to move on this!

KazooGS-T

Established Member
3 people are interested in the wing before you, they have first dibs.

Well that's completely up to the seller isn't it? Just because someone asks a price that doesn't mean they are ready to purchase; hence why I was the first person to call it to show significant interest in the whole thing. Thank you for your input though.

1EVLPNY

I
Established Member
I asked for the price shipped and emailed him asking him for his paypal address so when I get the final price I could send him the money. If that's not ready to purchase then I don't know what is. And my post for the wing is before yours as well.

Users who are viewing this thread