Parting Out 96 Cobra

Cobra881

Established Member
Do you still have the headlights, corner pieces, and fog lights? I also need the driver side seat track with the motor if it works. Please send pics to [email protected]

How much for everything shipped to 20136?

Thanks

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
How much for the passenger side rear view glass? I don't really want the whole thing, just the glass haha. Let me know how much, thanks!

yfz162

88mph....serious shit!!!!
Established Member
Do you have the shifter bezel and boot? Does the lighter door still work? Any holes, cracks or broken mounting tabs? Interested if it's in good shape....pic?

orngpel

Established Member
Do you have the shifter bezel and boot? Does the lighter door still work? Any holes, cracks or broken mounting tabs? Interested if it's in good shape....pic?
Yes I have it Yes the door works No holes or broken Tabs I can send a pic text me 734 -625-4153
How much for the brakes n rotors n calipers n lines on the front
$150 Plus shipping and Paypal
Rear bumper? What kind of shape? Price shipped to 47639.
Thanks

If you have a Greyhound near you it will be cheaper to ship, LOL Its in good shape no cracks or anything paint is faded tho. I need $200 for it plus shipping and Paypal so text me I and let me know if you have a Grey Hound Close to you, and I will send you pics. and we can go from there !

Users who are viewing this thread