parting out 92 gt black tweed interior

wildstang_93

Established Member
i have a complete interior on of a 92 gt hardtop car . dash , seats ,carpet .etc. the driver seat is torn but i have a extra back seat to take material from to have it fixed ,got quoted $75 from a local upholstry shop to fix it . i will part out whatever you need . headliner is nice all the seats are nice ,dash console are extra nice . passenger side interior hatch trim small crack . carpet has a wear spot from where you foot would sit giving it gas , would cover with floor mat ,seat belts are nice . passenger side door panel nice but pocket sags like all i have seen do . driver door panel has small tear from wreak about the size of a pea,probaly fixable dont know . dont have any pics . just have to come check out or i can describe to the best of my abilitys. thanks let me know what you need would sell really cheap just need the stuff gone

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
complete dash, kick panels and complete center console. motivated buyer here and no bs'ing because this is to finish my interior conversion to true and not painted:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread