Parting out 2003 ZY Vert ONLY 12k MILES!

97StangSVT

Established Member
You sell the center console yet? By the way, got the shifter bezel. Great shape and fits perfect! Thanks!

I still have it. A gentlemen has expressed interest in it and he may buy it next month. It has a few cracks in it and the shift boot fabric piece has a hole in it.

Joe

wmfateam

Established Member
How are the front control arms, looks like the passenger side may be damaged. If no damage, how much for both shipped to 85139?

99-venom

Established Member
How much for the Mach 460 tweeters?

I received the shift knob and it looks great! Thanks.

97StangSVT

Established Member
Price on the third break light and the drivers side pillar? Shipped to 70648.

I can do $200 shipped for both. Let me know. The driver's side pillar bows out just slightly, you probably wouldn't even notice it. It doesn't affect anything. Just want to be upfront with you.

Joe

97StangSVT

Established Member
How are the front control arms, looks like the passenger side may be damaged. If no damage, how much for both shipped to 85139?

I would have to take a look at the passenger side. Let me get back to you on a price for both shipped.

Joe

97StangSVT

Established Member
Also, how much for the catback?

I can do $200 plus the actual cost of shipping. I have some pics of the catback. I can text them to you if you send me your number. I can also post them on this thread tonight. It has some dings/dents in the muffler and a ding and scratch on one of the tips, but you can't see the ding/scratch on the tip when its on the car because it sits under the car. I believe this is the exhaust:

http://www.americanmuscle.com/flowmaster-catback-9904cobra.html

Joe

Last edited:

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Hey if you get another I need the driver's side interior door panel and both sunvisors.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread