Parting out 2003 ZY Vert ONLY 12k MILES!

97StangSVT

Established Member
I sent you a pm w my number. Intrested in shocks all around, steeda shifter, cat back exhaust. Lmk 347 207 8550 you can text me. Thanks

Did not receive a PM, maybe because your post count is low. Can do $160 shipped for shifter. Have a deal pending for catback exhaust. If it falls through, I can let you know. Shocks and struts $300 for all including shipping.

Let me know.

Joe

Sha4bo

Established Member
Hey Joe. I pm'd you last night. I'll take the hood, rear bumper cover and the side skirts. I'm in Md. also. I can pick up today.
Shawn
4103403379 text or call thanks.

97StangSVT

Established Member
Hey Joe. I pm'd you last night. I'll take the hood, rear bumper cover and the side skirts. I'm in Md. also. I can pick up today.
Shawn
4103403379 text or call thanks.

To follow up on our phone call...sale is pending on the hood, rear bumper cover, and side skirts.

Joe

jblood37

Established Member
Yes, the top is fine. The trim piece is what took the hit. The trim piece broke off LOL. The top is in fantastic shape. No fading at all. The car was garage kept. I can do $625 shipped for all of that. Let me know. I can take better pics of the top tonight.

Joe
Better jump on that. They are a fortune to ship.

Sha4bo

Established Member
Hey Joe. Everything survived the trip home. The paint matched and the parts fit perfect.

Thanks again.
Shawn

Ryan427

Established Member
Do you have the bezel that goes around the radio and the hvac controls? If so, how much shipped to 66503?

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
plastic piece on under drivers seat, front of seat that houses the buttons. Not the buttons but that L shaped plastic thingy. Think my clips are broken so it sways back and forth

Users who are viewing this thread