Parting out 2003 cobra with 10,000 miles

SCMOKN

Established Member
All PM's replied to. There are no front and rear bumpers or headlights. The car has a salvage title, and I cannot do body work, so I am not bothering to fix it. I would rather just take the engine out, and put it in my car.

As for sonicsaleen's comment, I paid $9200.00, for the car, and it only has 10,000 miles. If some think I paid too much for it, be happy because I have raised the market price. I did over pay a bit, but don't we all. I enjoy the project, so it was worth it to me. PM me if you have any other questions.

I see just the engine and tranny all the time on Ebay all the time for that kind of money. Sound like a decent deal considering you have a bunch that you can sell and make some money back.

f2hatch

Established Member
What kind of condition is the rear bumper in? PM me a price shipped to 06450 CT and some pictures please.

fstcobra2

Established Member
As for sonicsaleen's comment, I paid $9200.00, for the car, and it only has 10,000 miles. If some think I paid too much for it, be happy because I have raised the market price. I did over pay a bit, but don't we all. I enjoy the project, so it was worth it to me. PM me if you have any other questions.[/QUOTE]

I really dont think you over paid for it, buying a COMPLETE swap kit is going for around the same without the interior and things and having the whole car there to pull parts off of and knowing the real condition of the parts i think you did just fine and some parts are hard to find when doing a complete swap, I done swap on my 97 Cobra and finding parts was pain then got alot with false description. Plus u can sell parts to make money back

bogdansnotch

Established Member
Oh, were you the other bidder? Sorry about that. I was nervous about losing. It went from 8700 to 9200 in a few seconds and then it was over. If you wanted anything other than the engine be sure to ask. Sorry to outbid you. There will be more.

u dont have to be sorry, its business. :beer:

badaz5.0

Established Member
I need the intercooler pump if you have it and it's the right price! Let me know how much shipped to 72032! Thanks

331power

Established Member
I have recently aquired a 2003 cobra. It was vandalized and has some major damage to the doors, front quarters, and rear quarters. However, trunk lid, hood, spoiler, interior, air bags, and the underside all all perfect. I am looking at swapping the motor and tranny into my GT. I will be tearing it all apart within the next couple weeks. I plan on selling everything except the drive driveline and fuel tank. The car has 10,000 miles and the parts are all in excellent shape. Please let me know if you are interested in any of the parts.

I would be willing to sell the engine, transmission, harnesses, fuel tank, cluster, and everything for a swap, but the price would have to be right.

Let me know.

How much for the engine with harness????

99cobracop

Established Member
All PM's replied to. There are no front and rear bumpers or headlights. The car has a salvage title, and I cannot do body work, so I am not bothering to fix it. I would rather just take the engine out, and put it in my car.

As for sonicsaleen's comment, I paid $9200.00, for the car, and it only has 10,000 miles. If some think I paid too much for it, be happy because I have raised the market price. I did over pay a bit, but don't we all. I enjoy the project, so it was worth it to me. PM me if you have any other questions.

Don't feel bad, I got ripped off on my car too... All I can do is make the best of it. With that in mind, are you going to sell the gauge cluster? If so, I am interested.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
What about the seats? what kind of shape are they in, and how much shipped to 78665? I am looking for a set of 03/04 seats to put in my 95 project. I don't care what color they are or really what condition the leather is in. I am more interested that the foam is in good shape

Users who are viewing this thread