Parting Out 2000 Mustang GT

RICH123Nick

Banned
Parting Out 2000 Mustang GT ... so far seats and bumpers sold ... still have lot of stuff .... mostly stock parts ... and some tinted headlights . Make me any offer

Sleeper98

Established Member
Lol I need a cowl if ^ doesn't get it I'll take it but I've seen him ask for one like six times. Keeps beating me haha. I need a cluster bezel to 14620 if you still got it interested in door panels and rear panels and console if it's a charcoal car
Lmk!!

RICH123Nick

Banned
Car is black ... Wiper cowl is gone ... Bumper is gone ... And give me an email address to send the pictures to ... I don't know how to post pics

kalliraquel128

get good solid offers

Hey man

if you list your car on PartingOut.com you just upload the picture and then from the visual buyers see what you have and LIST THE PARTS FOR YOU. So instead of sifting through emails and threads you only get alerts of offers on parts that are tied to binding offers with a money.

So if you upload a picture and I see you have the vent or some other random part I need (that you didn't think to list) I just create a Buyer Listed Part and list it myself. Now you have an offer on the table on a part you didn't even think about selling.

works good for both buyers and sellers. You will sell a lot more and that will more than cover the 4% of sales commission (ebays like 12-15 even if youdon't sell it).

i use it to get rid of parts I have left over to sell and I have bought two parts so far off the site. Check it out. Good luck

RICH123Nick

Banned
Wow ... you my friend are a good person ... ive asked others for help and they said they had no time ... now i know

Thanks Alot
kalliraquel128

Users who are viewing this thread