Parting out 2000 Black Ford Lightning

BAMF_Jon

Established Member
Hey guys Im tearing down my ford lightning and selling off the parts that i can for cheap so if you have any request for parts let me know and I will be more than reasonable about price and shipping. Some things i don't have on the truck anymore and some things im keeping like the chassis power-train and drivetrain.

mpierson7af

Established Member
(pm didn't work) Do you have the side steps and tail lights not faded? Also do you have a gauge pillar with or without gauges? Maybe a CAI?

Posted via Topify on Android

BAMF_Jon

Established Member
I dont have the side steps anymore but i do have the tail lights and they are in good condition. As for a CAI, the only think I have is the original OEM style air box for the supercharged 5.4.

MustangMan0065

Established Member
i need the adjustment for the pass. seat belt on the side, so you can raise and lower it...if that makes sense

Linterior_zps18c9fdc9.jpg

also the screw covers on the sides of the steering wheel, the little circular caps...

and steering wheel all together if its in good shape

Last edited:

svtfrank3311

About 2000 lightning

Do you have your eaton supercharger still?
And your seats?
And your door inges?

Last edited:

Jroc

Established Member
Do you still have the e-brake cable that extends from the petal to the right rear wheel? Hell if you want to sell them as a pair and for a good price I'll take both parking brake cables but I really only need the long main one, and not the one going to the left wheel.

Also what color is the truck? Do you have the grill/headlight shroud? Mines split threw right above my right headlight.

Also I need a front/lower bumper reinforcement for the right side. This part:
F-150 SVT Lightning RH Front Bumper Cover Lower Reinforcement (99-04) - LatemodelRestoration.com

BAMF_Jon

Established Member
SVTFrank3311 - I dont have the seats anymore but the eaton supercharger is still on the engine, we might be able to work something out on that. I also have all the door hinge brackets.

JayMZ - The side skirts are in poor condition with breaks and cracks in them so I wouldnt feel comfortable selling them unless you want broken ones.

SVTl399 - I have all the steering wheel column,wheel, and components and they are all in great condition. do not have the rod from the wheel down to the steering box thou.

PUN64 - Can you explain TPS Brackets?

JROC- I have the parking brake cable, but I will have to check on its condition. I believe the line to the left rear was damaged but the main is healthy. Also what is ttt?
The grille and front clip are all gone but the bumper reinforcement i would be able to do.

Thanks guys sorry about the late response, I will be better in the future.

Jroc

Established Member
SVTFrank3311 - I dont have the seats anymore but the eaton supercharger is still on the engine, we might be able to work something out on that. I also have all the door hinge brackets.

JayMZ - The side skirts are in poor condition with breaks and cracks in them so I wouldnt feel comfortable selling them unless you want broken ones.

SVTl399 - I have all the steering wheel column,wheel, and components and they are all in great condition. do not have the rod from the wheel down to the steering box thou.

PUN64 - Can you explain TPS Brackets?

JROC- I have the parking brake cable, but I will have to check on its condition. I believe the line to the left rear was damaged but the main is healthy. Also what is ttt?
The grille and front clip are all gone but the bumper reinforcement i would be able to do.

Thanks guys sorry about the late response, I will be better in the future.

Cool!

ttt is a way to bump a thread. It stands for "to the top."

Users who are viewing this thread