Parting out 11 GT. Boss, Steeda, 1-pc DS, ect.

88sc_gt

Cobra #4178
Established Member
Parting out my 11 GT.

Package deal here; $375 for boss manifold and steeda CAI for manual trans. It's so cheap because I need your stock intake manifold and just the stock inlet boot. I'll provide my home address for part's and anything to someone potentially uncomfortable with sending me something upfront for nothing. I got nothing to hide, no games.

Shaftmasters 1 pc driveshaft for 11+ MT-82 cars. $450 and shipping. Been on car for 1500 miles, no vibrations at all, direct bolt on!

JLT oil separator passenger side. $75 or $50 in addition to any of the other parts.

WA state location.
Local deal strongly preferred.

dh9250

Established Member
I'd b interested in the boss intake setup, don't need the cold air .
How much shipped?
I also have a stock intake I will sell u

Fudge

Established Member
I'm interested in the boss intake, but I already have a CAI, and not planning on installing it till late spring, so I'd like to buy it outright.
Lmk if you're willing to sell it out right.

88sc_gt

Cobra #4178
Established Member
pm'ed days ago about DS. no response.

days ago huh? my pm box has one message from yesterday in it.

christmas and holiday's coming are delaying some responses/shipping swap deals for my end and from a few people. with that said, there is a deal pending on the driveshaft.

the boss manifold/cai deal i'm being asked to split, then some people don't have a stock manifold to swap out thus far. the guy i was supposed to deal with prior, hasn't replied to my pm on the situation. it's priced cheap for ease of returning to stock, not so i can give shit away and then have to hunt for parts. :shrug: if someone want's just the boss manifold separately from the cai, i will make something work, but i need stock manifold somehow.

if i gotta keep hunting for stock parts, i might just drive 2 hours and get some "locally" and sell it all outright if that is the best scenario here.

Users who are viewing this thread