Parting out 03 Mach 1

LTmach21

Established Member
Hey guys, had an accident the other night in my Mach. Everyone was fine besides my poor car. But its just a car, and they can be replaced. I have pretty much everything besides the front components like the bumper, radiator, headlights, foglights, you know stuff, like that. Im getting the car back from insurance this weekend. So let me know what you need and Ill see if I have it and if its in good condition. The car has a bassani x pipe, borla stingers, Sony xplod CD player with iPod hookup, 2 10" bright red subs with box made to fit perfectly in our cars, seats, rear bumper, trunk lid, windows, doors, the hood looked fine on the outside to me but when I get home Ill check it out to make sure. I cant do anything til this weekend, so please be patient. Im a full time student and just wanted to post this up for people to get dibs on certain things.

Post up your needs!

e20982a9.jpg

jamg

Established Member
I'm interested in the door panels and center console ,

jamg

Established Member
How much for the complete engine and transmission ? 5 speed ?

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
how much for the engine wiring harness, headlight wiring harness (driver side fender) and computer wiring harness (passenger side fender), PCM and CCRM??
is it a stick or auto?

LTmach21

Established Member
Hey guys I dont get on here much. Im usually on Mach 1 registry, if you need anything please text or call me at 4176694655.

svtwes

Established Member
Rear axle assembly???? also both center peices , Radio/shifter bezel w AC vents.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread