Parting out 03 Cobra

redrocket16

Established Member
Can you pm me some info on the motor? I may be interested in motor/trans combined if it includes enough pieces to make it work in my 96 cobra and I'm within a 2 hr drive of belton to make the pickup a viable option.

Txt me if you would like

210-334-9663

delmarsteelers

Established Member
How much would shipping be to 92307
For the cat back. Very interested

How much for the springs shipped to 06074?

Also how much for tinted tails shipped to 06074?

I'm interested in the passenger side trim that covers where the ECU is. Even though I don't need the driver side trim, I'm willing to buy it too if it makes things easier. PM or text me, but texting will guarantee I get your reply. I'm not on here everyday. (512)940-0266. Thanks!

I think I answered you guys but let me know

99 COBRA Con.

Established Member
Are the tail lights stock but with tint over them? Or actual tinted lights and how much for the 3rd brake light plus do all of the LEDs work?

delmarsteelers

Established Member
Can you pm me some info on the motor? I may be interested in motor/trans combined if it includes enough pieces to make it work in my 96 cobra and I'm within a 2 hr drive of belton to make the pickup a viable option.

Txt me if you would like

210-334-9663

Did I contact you about the motor?

stanggirl14

Established Member
I'm looking for some of the interior wiring harness', you selling those? I need the ones in the doors and trunk primarily. Possibly the dash harness as well.

Users who are viewing this thread