parting out 02 gt

02grasssnake

Established Member
I wrecked my my car need to get it out of the way to make room for a new car. it is a 02 gt. there is a couple things im keeping. I need to sell asap. let me know what yall need.

i have all kinds of stuff

if you want to text me ill send pics. 817-653-3801

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
Do you have the driver's side plastic door cup/pull?

Is it in good condition and dark charcoal in color?

If so, please PM a pic and price shipped to 77365.

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
Take the size and weight into account along with any supplies you'll need such as a box and packing paper.

I'll use an extra box laying around and newspaper usually so I just calculate the actual shipping.

You can box the items up and take them to the post office but that's a bit of a hassle so a good estimate is the way most people do it.

02grasssnake

Established Member
Take the size and weight into account along with any supplies you'll need such as a box and packing paper.

I'll use an extra box laying around and newspaper usually so I just calculate the actual shipping.

You can box the items up and take them to the post office but that's a bit of a hassle so a good estimate is the way most people do it.

ok cool ill get the stuff packaged up then I will have a ball park guess.

but i have no clue what shipping is but i got an idea.

thanks man

02grasssnake

Established Member
the car has mach 1000 sound stock radio side skoops are off all tads are fine nothing wrong with them (zinc yellow). A pillar covers, vent cover, whatever you need i got it

Users who are viewing this thread