parting out 02 gt

etony89

Established Member
my girlfriend wrecked her 02 gt and bought it back from the insurance company. we are going to be parting it out. it was wrecked in the front. no body panels up front are good, i think only one door is good. but everything from there back is good. the car was stock. the motor is still good just needs a few accesories. it has about 98k on the chassis. the motor needs new rod bearings. it comes with everything including wiring and ecm, but it doesn't have the cold air intake assembly or air flow sensor. the transmission, driveshaft, and rear end are gone also. i am using it for my 03 cobra so if anyone is interested in the irs let me know. it has leather interior. the body is silver. if you are interested in anything let me know what you want and make me an offer.

etony89

Established Member
the interior is black leather. but the seats are actually gone. also the shifter bezel is gone. pm me with offers. we are getting the car back tomorrow and will be pulling the parts. so send me offers and we will arrange everything. thanks.

etony89

Established Member
not sure which one? are you talking about the one furthest from the shifter? the like rubber piece that removes? pm me a price.

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
how much for the irs shipped to 22172? thanks

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
oh and how much for the trim piece at the top of the back seat shipped?

LstOfADyinBreed

Your Mother's BFF
Established Member
how much for the small tray that goes under the radio that fits back into the bezel? if her car had it know some of them didn't, shipped to 24153 PM me please.

meanstang007

Established Member
i just want the a/c vents. i dont care what color just need to replace mine and dont wanna buy them from the dealership

etony89

Established Member
pm me with prices. not set on prices. let me know what a fair price would be for you. we will be pulling the car apart tomorrow so we will be able to send the parts as soon as money is sent. paypal is the best way to go.

LstOfADyinBreed

Your Mother's BFF
Established Member
yea thats what i'm talking about its a little tray that you store stuff in that goes back into the dash....usually at the bottom of bezel underneath the radio, if you have that let me know a price and i'll send ya the money

Users who are viewing this thread