Parting 2003 cobra, built motorm Turbo,Built SRA

bullitt3350

Established Member
How much to ship that solid rear within texas? and would you meet in satx for it? Does it come with control arms and what else is needed to make it a complete install? pm me details thanks

It does not come with the control arms..........I have those for $250.
The control arms are a month old and are the extreme duty Maximum Motorsport. What is it going on? If it's a GT all you need is the rear end, if it's replacing an IRS you will need control arms-springs + shocks or coilovers. I can do $1500 for both........I assume shipping would be under $100. Are you in San Antonio?

SSeatr

Established Member
may be interested in the turbo kit..full details on whats included with it...how many miles on it, what kind've boost did you see with it..is it ballbearing? etc.. building my powerplant now looking for some forced induction id rather a turbo!

bullitt3350

Established Member
may be interested in the turbo kit..full details on whats included with it...how many miles on it, what kind've boost did you see with it..is it ballbearing? etc.. building my powerplant now looking for some forced induction id rather a turbo!

Most of the kit is off except the headers & k-member, I will post pics later with all the info.

MoToCoBrA

Established Member
Tried to PM you but it wouldnt let me. How much for the k-member and the complete SRA to go in a 03 cobra? Thanks.

SSeatr

Established Member
have the heads been taken off yet? anyone see the cylinders?
also what kindve boost was going through the turbo and powerwas it putting out?

looking at this turbo and a different it thats for sale...how much for shortblock? no heads

bullitt3350

Established Member
i will ask him for numbers i thought he told me 610-15 at 15 psi , and he has sct pro software so he tuned a 18 psi tune on the street. Motor was pulled with no problems. I think he is going to take it apart in the next few days

Users who are viewing this thread