Part-Time Jobs

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
I am thinking about getting a Part-Time job. I have no idea where to start looking. I am interested to see what some of you guys do for extra cash.

MustangMitch

Banned
If your looking for part time and some easy cash, deliver pizza. I did it for a little while and it was good money. Work a friday and saturday night and id walk away with 200plus in cash. Definitely helped out alot.

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
EATONSRT said:

This was my first thought, but the hours would not fit with my current job. I currently work from 6am to 3pm, so there is room for a part-time job EXCEPT being a bouncer. :shrug:

Tunink

Established Member
Pizza delivery really comes down to the area you work in, i did it for about 3 1/2 years and made some sick money, but at the same time thier were nights i wanted to choke some people out.

I throw a paper route, which is ok if you like early mornings, just see if you could get on as a sub or something. throwing the route i make an extra 1500 a month, but i have the option of taking it almost as a full time job with routes that pay 3000 a month almost :p but i would also be throwing a whole islands newspapers.

ever thought about being a sub for the post office ?

Tunink

Established Member
dude the paper route would be perfect for your schedule Urdone. check it out

Black1999Cobra

Rollin' with the top down
Established Member
URDONE said:
Paper route really pay that well? Where would I fit that in?

My thoughts exactly...if it pays that well...I am going to find me a job thowing paper before coming into my regular job.

Tunink

Established Member
I throw about 350 papers every night and almost 425 on sundays, the routes that make the 3k a month throw damn near 950, all you have to do i roll and throw, just take to your local paper press about looking into a route for extra money

SpectorV

Established Member
I worked as a bank teller (the bank I worked at stayed open until 8pm in the drive in) and it was great. I could surf the internet watch tv and what not and I worked by myself.

EATONSRT

Lights out for Merriman!
Established Member
URDONE said:
This was my first thought, but the hours would not fit with my current job. I currently work from 6am to 3pm, so there is room for a part-time job EXCEPT being a bouncer. :shrug:

Its not too bad. I work 630 am to 4pm. Go home for a couple hours. Work 8pm to 2 am 3 nights a week. Its 150 cash a night so its hard to turn down.

magRT496

Established Member
Were rolling into season here so i would look into the restaurant bussiness. my friend is a server and he is banking right now. ive applied to so many restaurants around here but they're all full. i could kick myself in the ass for not applying sooner.

I was thinking about delivering pizza but dont you have to pay for your own gas? and plus it would put extra miles on my car which i dont want.

u n v kenny

Established Member
I work fulltime 50-60 hours a week at a car dealership.

And part time 20 hours a week at Express in the mall

svtcobra2k3

Established Member
I'm in the car business. Work 6 days a week, once a week I work bell it's from 8 AM - 9 PM. When it's slow, it's very boring. But you can make 6 figures.

MustangMitch

Banned
magRT496 said:
Were rolling into season here so i would look into the restaurant bussiness. my friend is a server and he is banking right now. ive applied to so many restaurants around here but they're all full. i could kick myself in the ass for not applying sooner.

I was thinking about delivering pizza but dont you have to pay for your own gas? and plus it would put extra miles on my car which i dont want.

I had to pay for my own gas. Most places make you. They usually give you like a dollar for every delivery you take pretty much to pay for gas, then i got an hourly wage and tips. When you get to know people and get regulars thats when the real tips start rolling in. THe one guy would continuously tip me 10 bucks.

Users who are viewing this thread