Part Throttle surge Paxton 11+ Help

bizaarmatt

Established Member
Hey guys, I've got the "tip in surge " problem on my 2011 Paxton 6m car. It was dyno tuned by a somewhat local tuner (4 hours is the closest for me!)
I know AED has a fix for this problem. I've been looking at the SCT PRP. Ive tuned My previous cars, Evo, Turbo Civics, but never a ford product I'm just wondering if anyone knows what causes the Surging?
(I.E.) maf setting, Timing/Fuel maps Needing smoothed in that load area, part of the Throttle by wire setting. Is it something easily fixed? Or would I be better off getting a (AED, LUND) tune.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Matt, I can set you up with a lund remote tuning session. You can do it on the street or dyno. Only way to go on these IMO

Beef
513-478-1965

bizaarmatt

Established Member
Matt, I can set you up with a lund remote tuning session. You can do it on the street or dyno. Only way to go on these IMO

Beef
513-478-1965

Thank ya sir! I talked to Ken yesterday. It's really hard to beat there tune revisions! I'd really like to tune it myself. (That away I can make the car drive the way I want, without bugging the crap out of someone else! lol) This post is my deciding factor! Your input means alot! Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread