Part of why I sold the Cobra...Pics of a mine trip inside

8urvett

Established Member
Cool, I miss my old cherokee.....:( I looked at a 05 Rubicon the other day for sh#t's and giggles, 30K?!!! I left in a hurry!!:) Maybe one day I can find a nice used one somewhere.......

AzDropTop

Established Member
8urvett said:
Cool, I miss my old cherokee.....:( I looked at a 05 Rubicon the other day for sh#t's and giggles, 30K?!!! I left in a hurry!!:) Maybe one day I can find a nice used one somewhere.......

They are a bit pricey, but you can get them for way less than MSRP. I got mine for 26,900 with a few options. Other than the mileage I love it!

Tomjh99

Established Member
Looks like fun man. At least you didn't leave the Cobra for a ricer. LOL. Just kidding man.

JBs01

Established Member
I used to live in Prescott and I really miss living there. It has grown considerably and that sucks, but I will be moving back someday......

fatboyq

Established Member
Cool man I just picked up a 99 Wrangler Sport with 31 tires 4.0 with 5 speed tranny. I love it, I'm flying down to TX to pick up my Cobra so I have summer and winter driving covered. My wife has a 00 A6 quattro so winter should be fun.

AzDropTop

Established Member
fatboyq said:
Cool man I just picked up a 99 Wrangler Sport with 31 tires 4.0 with 5 speed tranny. I love it, I'm flying down to TX to pick up my Cobra so I have summer and winter driving covered. My wife has a 00 A6 quattro so winter should be fun.

Cool! YOu are instore for a ton o'fun!

Users who are viewing this thread