Part Number

13 Z

Spandex is a right
Established Member
What is the part number for one of our windshield washer motors? My right one (as you look at it from the cab) is done, and I need a new one.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Is just the nozzle not spraying?

There is only one washer line and it feeds the passengers side first. If thats the case then the nozzle is clogged and compressed air will blow it out.

13 Z

Spandex is a right
Established Member
Crap, I mean "wiper" not "washer". My right wiper is done, as in it no longer wipes. Sorry for the mix up:bash: my bad

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Trying.... It's tough.

Stock blades are 20", you can fit 22's.

NAPA Exact fit blades (OE Style) are 60-020-1 or 60-022-1 for 22's. I run Bosch Innovision's which are #420A/B or #422A/B for 22's.

13 Z

Spandex is a right
Established Member
I'm not doing a very good job of explaining this....the wiper is dead....the arm does not move. The left arm wipes, the right does not. I need a new motor that drives the arm.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
One motor drives both arms. Chances are the nut has come loose on the arm and needs to be tightened.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
With the wiper running see if the wiper arm post sticking out of the wiper cowl is spinning inside the wiper arm. I doubt it will. try to move the wipe manually on the passengers side. You should not be able to move it freely.

I'd say the wiper transmission arm has ether popped off or the wiper transmission itself needs replaced. If there is a problem with the wiper transmission you will need to remove both of the wiper cowls to inspect or replace the transmission.

I'd put my $$$ on the arm on the transmission just popped off.

y0rascal

I admit to being a Newbie
Established Member
With the wiper running see if the wiper arm post sticking out of the wiper cowl is spinning inside the wiper arm. I doubt it will. try to move the wipe manually on the passengers side. You should not be able to move it freely.

I'd say the wiper transmission arm has ether popped off or the wiper transmission itself needs replaced. If there is a problem with the wiper transmission you will need to remove both of the wiper cowls to inspect or replace the transmission.

I'd put my $$$ on the arm on the transmission just popped off.

this guy knows his chit.....:rockon:

hey chris i put on the stock motorcraft wipers last time and they suck they dont last at all how are the bosch??? and the 22" blades actually cover almost the whole windsheild? cause the 20's are kinda small.....

Users who are viewing this thread