Part No. ???

rtvickers

Established Member
Can anyone tell me what these springs came off of? Coupe or Vert? Here's the part #'s and some pics. Thanks

3R3V5310AA
3R3V5560AA

FC4D7B24-F2A3-4012-B4CF-07B8722EEBE9-31587-00007DDF3C1FB10A_zpse722933b.jpg

059F5FF1-86EB-4237-A01A-19EEBEF08AFF-31587-00007DDF239027EF_zpsf1cfc658.jpg

MWoods26

Established Member
Just to verify these came off your comp O cobra... How many miles do they have. Ballpark..

Actually they came off the first Comp O I had a few years back not the car I have now. My first Comp O car had 39k miles on when I bought it but these spring were in a box with all the other stock parts that came off that car so they have less than 39k but exactly how many miles I don't know. Hope that helps.

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Need some help here guys. What spring does this belong to;

243v 5530-AB ACR

Guy says its from an 03 cobra, that correct?

rtvickers

Established Member
I couldn't find anything with that part number. Did you check with Tousley? Did the other springs not work out?

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
I couldn't find anything with that part number. Did you check with Tousley? Did the other springs not work out?

One of them lowered way too much. I cut them all 1 inch. I was there and still have the cut coils with me, but when we went to install them, the rear drivers side sits( I kid you not) about 1 1/2 lower than the other side. We tried twisting it and I even added both ISOS( pass side only has lower ISO) and still sits way too low!!!:shrug:

So now I need to buy a new rear and cut 1/2- 3/4 only. Sucks because all other sides sit badass. Dont know what happened in this corner

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
The '03/'04 Cobra springs have tags on them that will identify what they came from:

ACF: Coupe front
ACR: Coupe rear

BCF: Vert front
BCR: Vert rear

These are the codes that also show up on the build sheets. The other numbers on the springs are engineering numbers, not part numbers.

Last edited:

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
The '03/'04 Cobra springs have tags on them that will identify what they came from:

ACF: Coupe front
ACR: Coupe rear

BCF: Vert front
BCR: Coupe rear

These are the codes that also show up on the build sheets. The other numbers on the springs are engineering numbers, not part numbers.

So as long as I can positively identify the ACR on the springs, the other numbers dont mean much???

He says for sure the letters ACR are on the tag. So according to the info you provided they are from a coupe, and for the rear???

Thanks alot

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
So as long as I can positively identify the ACR on the springs, the other numbers dont mean much???

He says for sure the letters ACR are on the tag. So according to the info you provided they are from a coupe, and for the rear???

Thanks alot

That is correct.

I did have to edit my original list since I accidentally typed "Coupe Rear" after "BCR", but it is fixed now.

Users who are viewing this thread