PARNELLI JONES AUTOGRAPH?

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
Does anyone know if PARNELLI JONES still does autograph signings still or not? I’ve found some old stuff back in 2015 but that was it. Wondering if so, how’d someone go about it. Thanks

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
Does anyone know if PARNELLI JONES still does autograph signings still or not? I’ve found some old stuff back in 2015 but that was it. Wondering if so, how’d someone go about it. Thanks

Not sure if he still doing sessions, but I was able to meet him in 2007 and 2012, got the autograph on the vintage races poster for the event.

In 2012 he did the pro driver hot laps at lunch time, In between the group races. It was really cool because it was the first year Ford brought back the Boss302. Yep, that was the car he rocketed around the road course in Kent that day!

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
Not sure if he still doing sessions, but I was able to meet him in 2007 and 2012, got the autograph on the vintage races poster for the event.

In 2012 he did the pro driver hot laps at lunch time, In between the group races. It was really cool because it was the first year Ford brought back the Boss302. Yep, that was the car he rocketed around the road course in Kent that day!

I know he’s getting up in age and latest I’ve seen was 2015 but that was 5 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread