Parkway Ford Car Show (grab some popcorn-Very Pic Heavy)

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
that smudge tho lol.... thats my brothers f350 on full custom air ride. it will be coming out in 8lug magazine within the year. thanks for the pics of my car as well even tho u didnt get the beauty part of it...the engine shot lol. your car looked very nice and clean.

Last edited:

starnsey

Established Member
hrcv.jpg

So much want:rockon:

03SonicBlur

Established Member
that smudge tho lol.... thats my brothers f350 on full custom air ride. it will be coming out in 8lug magazine within the year. thanks for the pics of my car as well even tho u didnt get the beauty part of it...the engine shot lol. your car looked very nice and clean.

Thanks man....Yea the smudge is killing me lol. I took some shots of your engine just in every pic there is someones head or arm or shoulder, someone was always leaning in. This is the only other pic I got before the swarm came lol

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Great pics! that is my Mystichrome Coupe. I got lucky and didn't get much of a smug on it..lol

Hate we couldn't meet up, I did see your car though. it was very nice!

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
Thanks man....Yea the smudge is killing me lol. I took some shots of your engine just in every pic there is someones head or arm or shoulder, someone was always leaning in. This is the only other pic I got before the swarm came lol

lol as soon as i got out of the car they came swarming like bees

03SonicBlur

Established Member
Great pics! that is my Mystichrome Coupe. I got lucky and didn't get much of a smug on it..lol

Hate we couldn't meet up, I did see your car though. it was very nice!

One of the few that did not get the dreadful smudge haha. I didnt see anyone standing next to it at the time. We need some svtperformance shirts with our ID's on it lol, hopefully next time though. Your Mystichrome is pristine man, very nice :beer:

Some very, very nice cars! Thanks for sharing. Remember, always clean your lens before you shoot ;)

Noted :beer:

lol as soon as i got out of the car they came swarming like bees

Must of been that honey noise whistling under the hood :rockon:

Great pictures... You got my mystichrome vert

Sweet, awesome vert you have

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
SVTP use to hand out ID tags at mustang week so that everyone could keep up with each other.

chao5.0

Established Member
I would happily take any one of those GT40's, replicas or not that car is my all time favorite right ahead of the cobra Daytona coupe.

Users who are viewing this thread