Parking Garage Race!

TrueBlueCobra01

SVT
Established Member
Ok so I was pulling into a parking garage in downtown San Jose. There are two lanes to enter but after like 50 feet they narrow down to one lane, and that's the lane you take to go up the ramps. I was pulling in real slow because the 50 million speed bumps in there are more like curbs and my cobra is lowered. I looked to my right and theres this guy in a 60's model Buick looking at me like "dude, let's go". We both hit the gas but I wasn't about to ruin my alignment on those bumps so he passed me. We got around the first turn with him ahead of me and now it was just one lane but there was an entire row of empty spaces so I pulled in there to try to pass him. He had a big enough head start to win though. It wasn't really a race, but it was definitely the most unique "race" I've ever been in. He pulled into a spot and I did a huge burn out going past him. After I parked and left the garage I saw him outside and we had a laugh about it :beer:
Anyone ever do anything like that? By the way, the garage was pretty much empty so it wasn't as dangerous as it sounds :burnout:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
lol. use the ebrake next time. its easier.

this has to be the FIRST parking garage kill story ever on svtp :beer:

TrueBlueCobra01

SVT
Established Member
haha no way, this garage is so narrow its really hard just to go around the corners normally. the race was won and lost going over the speed bumps. i gotta jack my car up a few inches and get some 15 inch rims and fat tires. ill kick that guy's ass next time :rockon:

THAITED

Established Member
Ok so I was pulling into a parking garage in downtown San Jose. There are two lanes to enter but after like 50 feet they narrow down to one lane, and that's the lane you take to go up the ramps. I was pulling in real slow because the 50 million speed bumps in there are more like curbs and my cobra is lowered. I looked to my right and theres this guy in a 60's model Buick looking at me like "dude, let's go". We both hit the gas but I wasn't about to ruin my alignment on those bumps so he passed me. We got around the first turn with him ahead of me and now it was just one lane but there was an entire row of empty spaces so I pulled in there to try to pass him. He had a big enough head start to win though. It wasn't really a race, but it was definitely the most unique "race" I've ever been in. He pulled into a spot and I did a huge burn out going past him. After I parked and left the garage I saw him outside and we had a laugh about it :beer:
Anyone ever do anything like that? By the way, the garage was pretty much empty so it wasn't as dangerous as it sounds :burnout:

Which garage is this Valley Fair Mall or Oakgridge Mall? Good fun.

Users who are viewing this thread