Panzer bullpup shotgun-need advice

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
The last time I checked, that firearm used magazines.

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

1529863_01_m1_garand_enblock_clip_s_m1_ca_640.jpeg

jshen

Established Member
I was thinking the same thing. Generally dont like bullpups. Have a friend that was lucky to survive when his Tavor ate its bolt.

I have a NIB Tavor X95 and a KelTec RFB..yet to fire either but I have all popular calibers covered. Oh I do have 14.5 in Bushmaster AR and a collection grade Colt SP1 (1983). The shotgun is just an impulse buy. I like "short". I had a Bushmaster M7 bullpup that ran thousands of rounds and never failed. If the Dems come back in power I don't have to buy anymore firearms- Glock 29 and Kahr pm40 are by closest friends. The Glock goes in my purse.

jshen

Established Member
I was thinking the same thing. Generally dont like bullpups. Have a friend that was lucky to survive when his Tavor ate its bolt.
I have broken down the Tavor to clean and switch bolt to other side...This is one sturdy rifle...Israel uses o version of this for their military.. Sure would like to know circumstances surrounding the bolt though!

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I have broken down the Tavor to clean and switch bolt to other side...This is one sturdy rifle...Israel uses o version of this for their military.. Sure would like to know circumstances surrounding the bolt though!

Agreed that it is a super tough design. I think the extractor broke and had a brass stick the breech open on a follow up shot? They took care of him and replaced with a new rifle free of charge.

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
I'm so getting one. Also, despite the horrid aesthetics and bottom barrel pricing, Hi Points are rock solid reliable and very safe.

Yea I wouldn’t go that far. It falls apart in this review. A lot of other pistols wouldn’t fail this bad. But you get what you pay for.

Go to 6 minute mark to watch the slide blow apart.

Last edited:

Malern28us

Established Member
Premium Member
Yea I wouldn’t go that far. It falls apart in this review. A lot of other pistols wouldn’t fail this bad. But you get what you pay for.

Go to 6 minute mark to watch the slide blow apart.

After he ran over it with his truck and threw it as hard as he could into a rock?
My money says he couldnt do that twice. The damn things run.....worth every penny of $169

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
After he ran over it with his truck and threw it as hard as he could into a rock?
My money says he couldnt do that twice. The damn things run.....worth every penny of $169

To be certain, any quality pistol should withstand that same torture test without fail 1000 out of 1000 times. Getting run over by a truck is not a big deal nor is getting thrown onto a rock. High points are not tanks like some people like to make them out to be is my point. It’s a false narrative. Sure for $169 you get a pistol that shoots but I would not use one for duty work.

Malern28us

Established Member
Premium Member
To be certain, any quality pistol should withstand that same torture test without fail 1000 out of 1000 times. Getting run over by a truck is not a big deal nor is getting thrown onto a rock. High points are not tanks like some people like to make them out to be is my point. It’s a false narrative. Sure for $169 you get a pistol that shoots but I would not use one for duty work.
Seriously. If you are buying it for duty work, you have a screw loose. Its not intended for that and everyone with common sense knows that. Its for people that want a firearm in the house that dont want to drop any coin or worry about damage.
The damn things go boom when you squeeze the trigger. Thats a hell of a lot better than you can say for some 1911s.

Users who are viewing this thread