Pantless dent repair?

The_Truth

Established Member
I'm thinking about taking this course. I wanted to here if anyone on here has any first and information. I have always liked working with my hands, and I want to become my own boss. If anyone knows any pro's and con's about this industry please speak up.

Thank you

BIGGS

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I know nothing about the industry, but wow what a typo lol! I'd take it if there were plenty of girls in the class...

cobra1993svt

Established Member
Ive been doing auto detailing for 20 plus years and Ive had plenty of experience with the paint less dent removal repair guys.I do know it takes alot of patience and get alot of practice when doing the job. One company I worked for sent a guy to a 1 week school and immediately thought that he would be able to pick up the premiss of dent removal. I also know of another company here in NJ that IMO is the best around. When they train someone it takes anywhere from 8 months to a year for him/her to become good.IMO I think alot of people think thats its easy and that you could make alot of money at it but it takes time to get good.

drex

Off The Line
Established Member
My bro's do it here in Kentucky and make pretty good money, but both worked in autobody ind. for 15 years before they started doing it. So they have a great eye for it. There is deff. a market for it, and money to be made, if your good at it.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I had some work done on my truck after a big hail storm here and it was great. Where the money is at in it is going around the country chasing hail storms, make a killing in a town, then move on.

Users who are viewing this thread