Palm Beach County Monthly Meet 2-12-08

FIRESUIT FRANK

Established Member
Tuesday February 12th at Rooneys Public House; the Palm Beach Mustang Club will be hosting its monthly meet. The party begins around 6pm and goes till whenever. We will have a little dinner meeting around 8pm where we go over upcoming events, new developements, and hold an open forum for anyone to make suggestions. Typically we introduce any new members to the group. Reserved parking is first come first serve and Rooneys does their best to make sure we are happy. We look forward to seeing you all out there with us once again. Here is Rooneys address:
Rooney's Public House ● 1000 Turnage Boulevard ● W. Palm Beach, FL 33406 ● (561) 683-0834 ext. 227

here are some pictures from last month.....
pbmc076.jpg

pbmc081.jpg

Moregirrls.jpg

spdfrkFL

Track Addict
Established Member
Frank, I think you have your photo's mixed up. One is from the annual slip and slide event.

I didn't think that there are hills in Florida?

Last edited:

FIRESUIT FRANK

Established Member
the hill pictured is actually indoors, there is a door next to the bathroom at rooneys. knock twice and they will let you in. bring some swim trunks....

FIRESUIT FRANK

Established Member
we had about 15 members there, we went over upcoming events and got a special visit from Ben with Mustang Generations magazine(who just happens to be a PBMC member). Our meets are strictly social, yes our cars are there, but its about the people. Its always good to know that rain or shine, our members do want to come out. I know a few could not come out due to weather and that is fine. You were all there in spirit. Having you want to be there is half the battle.

Hopefully next month we will have perfect weather and I will be planning on getting there extra early to make sure we are setup for the meet. Rooneys kind of forgot we were coming, so I will be making a reservation today for next month and I will be confirming that reservation every week up until that day comes. Thanks to all who came out and for those who couldnt make it; we definetly missed you.

Users who are viewing this thread