Pair of Slotted Brembo Front Rotors, Brembo Galfer Pads, Hawk Race Pads

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
I did some Spring Cleaning over the weekend.....figured I'd post them here before throwing them on ebay:

1 pair of brand new Brembo Gran Turismo Mustang Cobra / Cobra R 13" Slotted front rotors. Gold cadmium rust-resistant finish. These came as part of the M-2300-X Ford kit, but I only needed the calipers and brake lines. These sell on Tire Rack for $280.00 for the pair, first $240.00 takes them.

1 set of brand new Brembo Galfer M-2001-X (Front) street pads, FRPP price $99.00 for the set, first $80.00 takes them.

1 set of brand new Hawk HT10 (Front) race pads for stock PBR calipers, first $160.00 takes them.

1 set of brand new Hawk Blue (Front) race pads for stock PBR calipers SOLD!

Pick-up available in northern New Jersey 07504 or upstate NY 12835 or at Summit Point SVTOA event May 5-7 or VIR SAAC June 30-July 2nd or actual shipping cost from 07504....Cash, money orders, or PayPal ships right away, checks have to clear before shipping/pick-up....Thanks, Ken

Last edited:

Mr. Mysti

Established Member
NJ2000R said:
1 set of brand new Hawk Blue (Front) race pads for stock PBR calipers, they have some racer's tape and rust marks on them from being carted around in a racing parts bin, but were never used, first $120.00 takes them.

Going to Autobahn in May?

Interested in the Blue PBR's...

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
unfortunately I cant make the trip to chi-town this year....I'll ship them to you for $120.00 if you want them....just PM me your address....

Users who are viewing this thread