Pair of 18x9 Chrome AFS Saleen with good tires

onefastss

Take your pick
Established Member
As the title reads, I've got this pair of wheels/tires that came off of my cobra and have no use for them. The tires are Yokohama 275/35/18s. One has about 80% tread left while the other has around 60% tread left. Both of the wheels are in great condition. One of the tires has rubbed the inner-fender a few times and carved an indention in the upper sidewall where the sidewall/tread meet. The indention is purely cosmetic though. I can get more detailed pics if need be. I can provide my ebay/ls1tech account if anyone needs to see my feedback reviews.
$325 + shipping.
Picture289.jpg

Picture286.jpg

Picture287.jpg

Picture290.jpg

Last edited:

onefastss

Take your pick
Established Member
Sorry it took so long to get back to you guys..these came off of the rear. I put 18x10.5's with BFG 315 DR's so I no longer need them. For shipping, $60 and I'll cover any more than that.

Thanks,
Chris

BlueVenom01

Established Member
onefastss said:
Sorry it took so long to get back to you guys..these came off of the rear. I put 18x10.5's with BFG 315 DR's so I no longer need them. For shipping, $60 and I'll cover any more than that.

Thanks,
Chris

Please send pics to [email protected] and a close up of indentation...definitely interested!

Users who are viewing this thread