Paintless dent repair is awesome!!!

BlackCobra96

I had four dent's in my 'stang, all of them were driving me nuts. I had a guy in the Cleveland area named Doug from Dent Tech come out. This guy did a great job with my Concorde, so I let him take a stab at my 'stang.

He took care of all of them...can't even tell that they were there. He was able to access a hard to reach one in the rear quarter panel by going through the slot for the front seat belt retractor, meaning he didn't have to drill access holes anywhere. Great guy, great service.

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
I wish he was here in San Antonio. I went to a guy that did similar repairs, and he took one look at my top and said, "can't do it." Pissed me off - I'm looking at almost $500 to fix the top (fallen tree branch).

Dan

COBRASVT

Established Member
I used to use them every day when I reconditioned cars for Enterprise car sales....they are awesome folks when they know what they are doing!

And typically, the dents go down in price the more they do.

BlackCobra96

This guy charged me $85 and came to my house. He's been in the business 7 years or so. I called some of the national companies and they wanted significantly more.

BlackCobra96

No suction cup or glue. He had a golf bag fulled with tools used to access dents from behind and massage them out. For dings in the door, he'd roll down the windows and access the dent from the slits where windows rolls down. For one in the rear quarter panel, he went through the slot for the seatbelt retractor.

PETSNKE

Established Member
Here around Chicago most of those places will only work through the car dealers. They say to just make a appointment with your dealer, and I'm sure they are more than happy to put a 100% mark-up on it also:rolleyes:

red96cobra

Drivin' on a rail
Established Member
can that be done for dents on the roof too? I have 4 small dents in a line from the prev. owner where it looks like a rock or golf ball skipped across the roof of the car and they annoy the piss out of me

Nick

Users who are viewing this thread