painting the lightning

ron_lightning04

Established Member
well it is time for a new paint job guys , i am going to change her color i cant stand the black any more ......... it is to hard to keep clean and scratch free so i am going to go for a light orange color . like a cream sicle i think that will be bad ass and unique

lates ron, :beer: :banana:

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
It would definitley be unique! I never seen a orange lightning. I think it would look cool with black rims.

98RICKSTANG

Banned
if you change the color you could loose the value of the truck if you dont do it right,thats if you care about the value of it,but anyway post some pics when your done.

Red Koolaid

Established Member
if you are gonna do it make sure you do it the correct way....take EVERYTHING off the truck....mirrors, handles, windows, bumpers, paint the box off the truck, back glass/windshield...etc etc. the one thing i hate about a color change is doing the engine compartment correctly. people never do a good job there. i wish you the best of luck......any Q's im here.

203Cree

Established Member
hmm, I think you should go with silver. Everyone knows that's the best color.

J/P man. An orange pearl should look good. But I'd stay away from black rims with it. Make it look like the Halloween truck. Just my .2 cents.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Hot pink buddy. Hot pink. JK bro- Here you go: House of Kolor--

06.jpg

http://www.houseofkolor.com/hok/index.jsp

:rockon:

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
That is a pretty slick color. I almost painted my last L Millenium Yellow, but the price tag was gonna be more than a KB. Couldn't bring myself to spend that much and get no speed in return. I look forward to seeing your results, though.

Users who are viewing this thread