Painted the Cobra!

THE_EVIL_TW1N

Established Member
Alright, after a LOOONG wait, I finally have my Cobra back!

I was hit-and-run on the freeway a few months back after picking up my brother from the bar. It was a CRAZY night and a few cars were involved, but the guy who started the chain reaction drove off (drove the wrong way on the freeway and got off on an on-ramp). The person he hit ended up hitting me, and they got screwed with a DUI and had no insurance while the main culprit was never found.

Here's the pics from start to end. The majority are camera phone pics that didn't pick up the color quite well.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

THE_EVIL_TW1N

Established Member
AND NOW IT'S HOME!

18.jpg

It's an HDR, but the colors are close accurate. The camera has a hard time finding the color, it's "Bright Aqua Metallic" aka Teal (92-96 Corvette). It still needs to be buffed out but looks very good regardless. I know some may not like the paint scheme or the colors chosen, but to each their own. The hood, btw, is a Cervini's '00 Cobra R.

Last edited:

THE_EVIL_TW1N

Established Member
I would have just painted it that blue all over. Nice quality though

If it were a coupe, I would have too. I never wanted a convert, but I got it at a great price a few years ago. Since the top was going to stay black, I wanted more black on the car to balance it out.

CobraJay

Established Member
Hmm...let's see. How do I put this in a nice way? Oh! EWWWWW!!!!! As long as your happy tho but that sh*t is butt azz ugly.

Un4GivN

QuenchMyThirstw/Gasoline
Established Member
I like it all but the crooked pinstripe. +1 on the black wheels, they would look great.

Users who are viewing this thread