Paint work is done, Next goes the Motor!

284T76

Established Member
Some have been asking how our project has been coming out.
You know we had received the 1st Turbo Kit from Hellion for a Mach1 with a 76mm turbo upgrade, but we have not installed it yet waiting on the new engine to be finished with Nav Heads and a Sullivan Intake.
Here are some pics of the paint work .
We're trying to have it all done for the Knotts Berry Farm Show.

http://www.lamustangclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4603

Pete

machstang23

Established Member
that thing looks SWWWEEEEEETTTT! that is going to be one awesome mach.... I wouldn't be suprised if its on the cover of all the mustang mags when you get it finished!! :beer:

284T76

Established Member
machstang23 said:
that thing looks SWWWEEEEEETTTT! that is going to be one awesome mach.... I wouldn't be suprised if its on the cover of all the mustang mags when you get it finished!! :beer:

Thanks, we're hoping it makes a big impact. The performance side is going to be huge as well. :thumbsup:

04svtdriver

I need another sports car
Established Member
That thing if PHUCKING HOT you should def put it on a MM&FF's cover!!! Maybe even a SEXY STANGS ISSUE>>> YEAH

284T76

Established Member
Mustangscotty said:
Smoke'n HOTTTT !!

Got any pics in the sun?

No pics in the sun yet, Still doing some work on the paint. Ive attached new pics of the stripes, tomorrow we will start to de-nib the car and start to wet sand and polish. Once completed we'll take new pics.
The more I think about it the more I feel I wont have the new motor in it.
Still need to fabricate some brackets to re-mount the hood scoop onto the Sullivan Intake. I have to pick up the Intake tomorrow from Powder Coating.
And we'll need to have the plumbing from the Intercooler to the frt of the intake custom made and jet hot coated.
We still should be able to make the Knotts Show but with the stock motor still in it.

Once the new shop is open and the new spray booth goes in Ill start working on my 04 Mach1 , The paint job on that will be something that most people will be able to afford, This car is obviously on the higher side of the spectrum.

The Essex Angel will be last, but this one will be powered by a twin turbo v6 motor with a crazy paint scheme as well . This car handles like a full blown race car its amazing, Maximum Motorsports full suspension upgrade and chassis stiffining. We looking to make between 500 and 600 rwhp .

Sorry I forgot my GT will actually be last on the mod list, but this car will sport a Turbo motor making 800 to 850 rwhp , it already has a full 9 sec cage installed and rear suspension completely done by Fast Track Performance.
This car will be our track car should run low 9s on Drag radials.

Check out the latest pics of the stripes.

http://www.lamustangclub.com/forums...83824#post83824

Last edited:

284T76

Established Member
I dont think the link works for some reason, just go to the original link and scroll down till you see the new pics.

Pete

maniak87

All Nutz
Established Member
wow dude, looks great!!!! can't wait to see more pics!! got any of that V6 race car, that one sounds interesting. are these all your cars?

284T76

Established Member
maniak87 said:
wow dude, looks great!!!! can't wait to see more pics!! got any of that V6 race car, that one sounds interesting. are these all your cars?

The V-6 belongs to our partner Mark,my brother and I have the following all to be completed by the end of 06 if all goes well
86 GT
02 GT (white)
03 Mach (red or now custom,the one in the pics)
03 Mach (blue)
04 Mach (black)
03 Vert (sold)
new edition is 06 gt (black) 3d carbon

CobraSvt9746

Another 1 Bites The Dust
Established Member
i dont like it too much but i need to see all the way finished...

the things as of right now i dont like is...checkered flag on side, and the stripe down the center by the shaker but nonetheless good paint work

Users who are viewing this thread