paint shop

VertTireSmoke

Tire smoker
Established Member
Hey everyone I managed to get a hell of a deal on a s281 wing but i need it painted to match. Does anyone know of a good and reasonably priced paint shop or know someone who paints it in their time? I'm not in a big hurry just looking for an estimate for now.
Just in case i believe the paint code for Chrome Yellow is BZ if anyone needs that info.

wheelhopper

Established Member
I recently hooked up with a guy who does great painting and is married to a friend of mine. I need to get my Roush spoiler painted and installed on my Cobra. He also wet sands if anyone is interested.

wheelhopper

Established Member
Well, he is in Maryland near Upper Marlboro. So not very close to you. Not sure of pricing. I know he is cheaper than going to a shop as opposed to getting it done on the side. I did get a price from another guy down her to paint my spoiler and rear deck for $300. I though that was pretty reasonable.

VertTireSmoke

Tire smoker
Established Member
Well, he is in Maryland near Upper Marlboro. So not very close to you. Not sure of pricing. I know he is cheaper than going to a shop as opposed to getting it done on the side. I did get a price from another guy down her to paint my spoiler and rear deck for $300. I though that was pretty reasonable.

gotcha. thanks anyway tho man.

NeverFastEngh

Established Member
I am in Stephens City VA. 22655 one exit down I 81 from winchester. I do this for a living it isnt a side job or a hobby. I build hot rods, paint, and all metal fabrication.

VertTireSmoke

Tire smoker
Established Member
I am in Stephens City VA. 22655 one exit down I 81 from winchester. I do this for a living it isnt a side job or a hobby. I build hot rods, paint, and all metal fabrication.

alright. Stephens City isn't far at all. Maybe once i get my next paycheck ill bring the spoiler by and have u give it a look.

Users who are viewing this thread