Paint job F/S

stllightning04

Established Member
Just putting this out there Decided to sell the truck. But just got a new paint job on it. It covers the front bumper hood fenders and the part going around the head lights. It was all professionally done by a shop in Warrentton MO by a shop called troys autobody shop. The front bumper is a cervinies Cobra R front bumper the hood is a reflextions Steel cowl hood. The paints in mint condition There are about 8 chips on the part that goes around the head lights other than that everythings mint I would like to get 1500 obo Would prefer local but if i must i will ship at your expense and 3%paypal. Just let me know if you have any questions heres a couple pics i have work tonight but if you want i can take a couple more tomorrow.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2150818/6

squirellracing

white lightning
Established Member
well thats the first time i seen a paint job forsale nice truck man wish i had black... whats up with the wheels though they going up on the board?

stllightning04

Established Member
You know i didn't think about it because i sold my stockers but i guess if someone wanted to trade me some stockers plus some money i would be down i kinda notched the fronts because my calper was slighly hitting it but i did both sids so they look idenical But ya just send me a pm

Users who are viewing this thread