paint is finished, check it out. RED with Vibrant ghost

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
thanks alot guys!!! guess its time to install a few of the parts i have laying around. lol
but for the most part, im glad the paint is done. since my 00L had silver pearl ghost flames, i had to do something a little differant on this one. and when i sold the 00L i just missed having something differant. so we spayed this one with silver pearl, and it looked ok, but we needed somehting to set it off alittle more.
the painter, than showed me, vibrant pearl. and im soooooo glad we went that route. but at just over six hundred a pint, its expensive. but done, and done right.

so over all, im happy and cant wait till i get the lower pullie done, tune, lowered 1/2, and a good exhaust. then ill be done with it and on to the cobra.

crazy4ink

Extreme Ratchet Abuser
Established Member
Looks really good man! I have always liked flames on vehicles; as long as they are done tastefully. Props to your painter!! :beer:

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
Clean!!! I have always been a fan of Ghost Flames.Someday....I would like to have
some.

Your L looks great and I'm also digging the wheels.........

TheBigEdbosky

no... but your mom does
Established Member
yeah man i gotta agree. nice job. looks smooth as glass too. it is probably one of the nicer flame jobs i have seen i a while. your guy layed em out well. this is an example of how flames SHOULD be done. the flow is nice and the bodies and tails are consistent, unlike a majority of the haphazard looking flame jobs you see.:rockon:

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
hahah thanks guys, so i guess 1st on the list is the drop. lol will be done soon. thanks for the feed back, oh and the wheels are some of the nicest real boyds, from before they were sold out to american racing or who ever. lol

Users who are viewing this thread